- Celeritive Technologies, Inc. ("We" or “Celeritive”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may revise this Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Policy will govern our use of your personal data. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post the updated Policy on this site and update the Policy modification date. Please check back regularly to review any changes to this Policy.
"Personal data" means any information or set of information that relates to an identifiable individual, either directly or indirectly. Personal data does not include information that is encoded or anonymized.
- Information we may Collect from or About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our internal or external sites, including our Sites, and information you provide on independent partner sites that is transferred to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our services (for example Celeritive University or Celeritive Support Center or support services), downloading free and trial versions of our software, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites, our software and services or reporting suspected piracy.
- If access to our services is created by or at the request of an organization (an “Organization”) of which you are an employee, contractor, member, agent or other participant (each such user referred to as an “Organization User”) your "Organization’s Administrator" may provide us with certain personal data, such as your name, email address, and telephone number and organization name.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out and of the fulfilment of your orders, including the downloading and licensing of software.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, data regarding the site pages you visit, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- Information that you supply to us in the course of general marketing and other business activities.
- Information that you supply to us when you visit our facilities or while attending an event (either in person or online) at which Celeritive is a host, a participant or which is sponsored (in whole or in part) by Celeritive such as PLM World. We may also make video recordings and take photographs at live events.
- Information that you provide or disclose on notice boards, newsgroups, community feedback sites, email systems, forum facilities, chat rooms, or similar features that we may establish on our sites.
- Device-specific information collected by Celeritive’s software functionality described below and other tools embedded within our software products. All personal data in such tools is anonymized by default – Celeritive has no legal way of reversing this process.
- Information that is provided to Celeritive by third parties such as our business partners, in the course of Celeritive providing and supporting Celeritive’s products and services.
- Information that you supply to us or that we obtain/create in the course of your application for employment or engagement (for example, salary, performance evaluations, benefits data, background checks). See paragraph 6 below for more information about how we collect and process personal data from job applicants.
IP addresses and other Technical Information
When you visit any of our sites, we may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, domain name, operating system and browser type, certain hardware or device information and other technical information. This is information about browsing actions and patterns and the use of certain software products and apps, and does not identify any individual except where user settings are configured by the user to provide personal data or where we have expressly notified you in the course of registering for, or accessing a service that personal data will be collected.
Website Cookies & Beacons
Celeritive regards software piracy as the crime it is, and we view offenders accordingly. We do not tolerate the unlawful use of Celeritive software products, and we pursue those who do so using all legal means available, including public and private surveillance resources. As part of these efforts, Celeritive utilizes data monitoring and scouring technologies to obtain and transmit data on unauthorized use of software. Such data may be transferred and processed in a country other than the one where the software is being used or accessed. If you are using an unauthorized or unlicensed copy of our software, cease using it immediately and contact Celeritive to obtain a legally licensed copy. By using an unauthorized or unlicensed copy of Celeritive software, you should be aware that Celeritive will collect, use, and transfer personal data internationally for the purposes of identifying users of such software. This personal data may include online identification, such as IP address, MAC address and geolocation.
- We do not Knowingly Collect Information from Children who are Under 13 (or under 16 in the EU)
Our sites are not directed to children younger than age thirteen (13) or under the age of sixteen 16 in the EU. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under these ages on any of our sites and we will delete any such information later determined to be from such young person, unless we have received consent to collect such personal data from the child’s parent or guardian. In the event a parent or guardian believes that his/her child has provided information to Celeritive and wishes that data to be removed or corrected, please contact Celeritive as described below.
- Other Sites
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our authorized resellers, business partners, industry forums, analysts and to other sites that are relevant to our products and services. Additionally, for some of the functions within our websites we link to/use third party suppliers for example, when you visit a page with videos embedded from or links to YouTube or slide-share. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Your rights
In certain circumstances, if you are an EEA resident, you may exercise the rights available to you under applicable data protection laws as follows:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- If we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.This may mean your access to certain services is restricted or denied as a result. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Data retention
- How to Contact Us
The Global Data Privacy Officer
Celeritive Technologies, Inc.
95 East High Street
Moorpark California 93021
Attn: Compliance Department – Privacy
Version Update: August 14, 2018:
Updated includes clarification as to certain aspects of Celeritive’s processing activities. Updated